One of the biggest fears that most people experience is public speaking. Most people would rather do anything else than get up in front of a group of people large or small.
Have you ever thought the Traders, bankers has some kind of phobia, Yes they do have and some of them are posted below which is very common one working in the Investment banking domain.
1. Atychiphobia – fear of failure
2. Autophobia – fear of loneliness (billy banker no mates)
3. Coulrophobia – fear of clowns (boss related)
4. Decidophobia – fear of making decisions
5. Ergophobia – fear of work or functioning (another boss related phobia)
6. Gelotophobia – fear of being laughed at (bonus related)
7. Gerascophobia – fear of growing old or aging (career related)
8. Halitophobia - fear of bad breath (usually boss related)
10. Sociophobia – fear of people or social situations (client related)
11. Scopophobia – fear of being looked at or stared at (layoff related)
12. Telephone phobia – fear or reluctance of taking phone calls (layoff related)
13. Tokophobia – fear of childbirth (maternity leave related)