Lot of things written about the the financial markets profesionals as in one of the remarks somebody coated its better to be lucky fool rather than a unlucky talented genius. They say make hay while the sun shines as its a cyclical industry, but remember Wealth is like sea-water; the more we drink, the thirstier we become; and the same is true of fame. by Arthur..It doesn’t mean that you run away from sea water..and below is some past collection :
- The three most harmful addictions are heroin, carbohydrates and a monthly salary.
- To bankrupt a fool give him information.
- Education makes the wise slightly wiser, but it makes the fool vastly more dangerous
- The best revenge for a Liar is to convince him that you believe what he said.
- The Opposite of success isn’t failure, it is name dropping.
- Karl Max a visionary figured out that you can control a slave much better by convincing him he is an employee.
- The fastest way to become rich is to socialize with the poor; the fastest way to become poor is to socialize with the rich.
- It seems the most unsuccessful person who gives the most advice, particularly for writing and financial matters.
- Writing is an art of repeating oneself without any one noticing
- Most people write to remember things; I write to forget
Journalists as reverse aphorisms :
Taleb says “You need skills to get a BMW, skills plus luck to become a Warren buffet”
The journalists quoted: Warren Buffet has no skills”