I collected some quotes from the books that I read and some quoted not so professionally you might like them :-
- Associate to Analyst: “My Tuesday night is your Friday night.” ED to Associate: “My bar tab is your paycheck.”
- The challenge is not to manage time, but to manage ourselves.” – Steven Covey
- When it doesn’t matter how much the drinks cost, it’s always happy hour.
- One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man.” – Elbert Hubbard
- Blue shirts with white collars should come monogramed with CUNT.