In the past months lot of country ratings were reviewed in the European region as well as across Asia, I tried to figure out how they are being monitored in the mean while came across an interesting paper on the risk ascertain by the International Banks.
The risk had been divided on the basis of 5 ratings that are issued to access country risk:
- The Country average ratings (CAR)
- The Maximum ratings for corporate (MRC)
- The Maximum rating for Banks (MRB)
- The convertibility rating
- The Sovereign ratings Continue reading “Ratings & the Countries”