As I quoted a week back that we are half way down for the year and the Global financial markets are not showing any signs of recovery, will the below holds true.
- 2012 is going to make 2011 feel like 2007.
- What’s the most shocking thing a German tourist can say to a hooker… ‘Can I pay in Euros?”
- You’re tired of being an analyst? Get over it. Every great porn star had to do a gay scene once or twice just to move up.
- Climbing Mount Everest is the hardest thing I’ve ever done on my Resume.
- Since the ECB doesn’t have any real plan, they don’t need a backup plan.
- A lot of people who start their own business do it because they are unemployable.
and some more from the back of mind :-
- It used to be that if you could predict a market event, you could predict a market response. Now, you can’t predict either.
- Thanks to the economic crisis, waitressing got upgraded from a job to a career.
- People who are in position to, or smart enough to solve the European debt crisis don’t have the time to debate it on Facebook.
- Pretty imp one Don’t confuse friends, work friends, and friends of convenience.