I am still wondering how the name of the hurricanes in US are put up . It was Katrina sometimes back now sandy. Anyways this blog is not about hurricanes, here are some rules from Morgan house for investors.
1. Nine out of 10 people in finance don’t have your best interest at heart.
2. Don’t try to predict the future.
3. Saving can be more important than investing.
4. Tune out the majority of news.
5. Emotional intelligence is more important than classroom intelligence.
6. Talk about your money.
7. Most financial problems are caused by debt.
8. Forget about past performance.
9. The perfect investment doesn’t exist.