It’s not mandatory that all good investors are good writers and visa viz that all good finance writers are good investors. It’s the experience of the people who is good or bad that counts. Here again some of the best remarks from Peter Lynch :
- When the operas outnumber the football games three to zero, you know there is something wrong with your life.
- Gentleman who prefers bonds don’t know what they are missing.
- Never invest in any idea you can’t illustrate with a crayon.
- You can’t see the future through a rear view mirror
- There’s no point paying Yo-Yo Ma to play a radio.
- As long as you’re picking a fund, you might as well pick a good one. Continue reading “Investing thoughts from Peter Lynch”