Here are some collections from the professional world of financial markets that may or may not imply upon each one of us:
- Associate to Analyst: “My Tuesday night is your Friday night.” ED to Associate: “My bar tab is your paycheck.”
- The challenge is not to manage time, but to manage ourselves.” – Steven Covey
- When it doesn’t matter how much the drinks cost, it’s always happy hour.
- One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man.” – Elbert Hubbard
- Blue shirts with white collars should come monogrammed with CUNT.
- Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
- Know the difference between a buy-side and a sell-side guy? The buy-side guy says ‘Fuck you’ before they hang up the phone.
- Your big opportunity may be right where you are standing right now.” – Napoleon Hill
- So all of a sudden, high oil prices aren’t due to evil speculators… It’s a sign of a robust economic recovery.
- You only live once, and most people don’t even do that.