Some thoughts displayed at my office . Credits:- Shraddha Borole & Rinal Shrimankar for helping and putting up the great show.
BLAST from the PAST
- Behavioral Finance (88)
- Commodities Markets (13)
- Economies (174)
- Efficient Markets (32)
- Finance Awareness (168)
- Financial Crisis (170)
- Financial Jargons (9)
- Financial media articles (11)
- Financial Regulations (36)
- Fiscal & Monetary Policies (26)
- Market – Outlook (19)
- Merchant Banking (26)
- Trending Brokers (55)
- BREXIT OPTIONS IF the Event was a Divorce
- Yes you can beat the benchmarks? Even after getting it wrong
- Which Fund to Choose?
- Let your Profits run and cut your Losses short
- Is the 2008 Lehman Moment Back ?
- Why you should invest rather than save
- Can you control the Market ?
- I will be greedy when others are fearful – Is that easy ?
The GAMUTAGGREGATE RISK ASSET BACKED SECURITIES Bank BEAR MARKET BLACK SWAN BSE Sensex BULL MARKET business CAPITAL ADEQUACY Central Bank China COLLATERAL DEBT OBLIGATION COMMON STOCK Credit default swap CREDIT DEFAULT SWAPS Credit risk DERIVATIVES Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act ECB economy environment EURO European Central Bank European sovereign debt crisis European Union Eurozone Exchange-traded fund EXOTIC DERIVATIVES Federal Reserve System Finance Financial Crisis Financial services Germany government GREECE India Investing Investment Investor IPO Italy Lehman Brothers. MUTUAL FUND OTC Over-The-Counter POLITICS RBI real-estate reserve bank of india ROGUE TRADER Run batted in science Spain Stock Stock market Trade transportation United States WALL STREET Warren Buffett
- In 2000 Apple 15.34 B$ Amazon 16.62B$ INFY 22.82 B$ Today INFY 35.85 B$ Amazon 388.26 B$ Apple 625.85 B$ We don't notice the World enough 20 hours ago
Thank you for reading me
- 184,181 hits