Peter Lynch work in the financial market cannot be ignored. Sharing some of his thoughts from famous book “Beating the Street” .
- When the operas outnumber the football games three to zero, you know there is something wrong with your life.
- Gentleman who prefers bonds don’t know what they are missing.
- Never invest in any idea you can’t illustrate with a crayon.
- You can’t see the future through a rear view mirror
- There’s no point paying Yo-Yo Ma to play a radio.
- As long as you’re picking a fund, you might as well pick a good one.
- The extravagance of any corporate office is directly proportional to management’s reluctance to reward the shareholders.
- When yield of a long term bonds exceed the dividend yield of the S&P 500 by 6 % or more sell your stock and buy bonds. Continue reading “Why Beating the Street was easy for Peter Lynch”