Polarization is a buzz in the Indian media and political parties after the Tsunami, tectonic shift , Modi wave in the political history of India . Now everyone is keeping an eye on the cabinet ministers. Coalition politics in India gave us the pressure to invent more ministries, more ministers of state, etc. With that compulsion behind us, we can now come back to a tight and simple design.
Just to quote : The US Cabinet consists of 15 ministries. The UK Cabinet has 22 members in all. In India, we have 33 ministers and then we have a long list of others who are cabinet members. Stopping it here and moving on the quotes that I wanted to share 😉
- The three most harmful addictions are heroin, carbohydrates and a monthly salary
- To bankrupt a fool give him information.
- Education makes the wise slightly wiser, but it makes the fool vastly more dangerous
- The best revenge for a Liar is to convince him that you believe what he said.
- The Opposite of success isn’t failure, it is name- dropping.
- Karl Max a visionary figured out that you can control a slave much better by convincing him he is an employee.
- The fastest way to become rich is to socialize with the poor; the fastest way to become poor is to socialize with the rich.
- It seems the most unsuccessful person who gives the most advice, particularly for writing and financial matters.
- Writing is an art of repeating oneself without any one noticing
- Most people write to remember things; I write to forget
- Journalists as reverse aphorists :
Taleb says “You need skills to get a BMW, skills plus luck to become a Warren buffet”
The journalists quoted: Warren Buffet has no skills”