Well it’s a financial blog. Why valentine day love post?? You can’t ignore love, have been trying to mix the economic functions that can be calibrated with love. I will not go on the personal finance or behavioral finance side but the lure for the occasion provides some liners:-
· You’re my long-run target; my nominal anchor.
· I’m going to extraordinary measures to increase your stimulus.
· I long for you as the economy longs for its long-run maximum potential
· Her deviations are never standard, her probabilities never mean.
· My initial projections never forecast someone like you would be in my next quarter.
· I’d like to borrow you overnight and then hold you to maturity.
· But, soft! What light through yonder discount window breaks? It is the East, and Ben is the sun.
· My love is elastic, my commitment too big to fail.
· You’re a systemic risk… to my heart.
· The sight of you fills me with irrational exuberance…
· My love for you is not nominal. It’s real.
· The non-traditional stimulus was way better than I thought it would be.
Have a great day & don’t forget the SIP thing on February 15th 🙂