Sharing some one liner sales pitches that became famous on Wall Street and people should really avoid them & most of them used by many advisory firms and they have embraced a culture of sales and monthly quotas. If you find these pitches be afraid it’s a caveat…..
- “It’s like a CD.”
- “Buying on margin will greatly increase your returns.”
- “This fund did really well last year.”
- “As long as the music is playing, you have to get up and dance.”
- “Do you want the confirmation sent to your office or your mansion?”
- “I have a very strong work ethic. The problem was my ethics in work.”
- “I’ve got the guts to die. What I want to know is have you got the guts to live?”
- “Greed is good.”
- “Don’t pitch the b*tch.”
- “Screw the credit derivative desk, I don’t understand half the sh*t they do anyway.”
Many of these are still being used for the pitch , and they have been used in the movie The Wolf of wall street & Boiler room .