Wishing all my readers a very happy and prosperous new year . It was a long 2016 year end vacation .
Here are some of the bad financial habits that one need to give up in 2017 by saying No :
- Don’t carry a credit card balance.
- Don’t invest in high-turnover stock funds.
- Don’t trust brokers when their lips are moving.
- Don’t forget that a high potential return means high risk.
- Don’t buy a home if you think you’ll move in the next five years.
- Don’t invest 100% in stocks — or 100% in bonds.
- Don’t die without a will.
- Don’t retire with debt.
- Don’t buy initial public stock offerings. Continue reading “Just Say No – 2017 Resolutions”
There are so many products in this global financial market that sometimes a
financial adviser feel more like a bouncer than anything else ……..
There are so many products in this global financial marketthat sometimes a
financial advisor feel more like a bouncer than anything else ……..
As I did a story few days back When to sell and When to buy ? trying to recollect the some book rules for Investments that holds true in many adverse scenarios.
As all of you must be aware of that the field of behavioral finance has helped us to understand that we don’t always make rational investment decisions.We often make poor decisions because of our biases. And the Continue reading “Doing an investment : some basics to check”
The Greek puzzle is getting cozy each day . The G8 leaders backed Greece in euro zone as reported by Reuters. Putting any new remarks it looks like to wait and watch the scenario and action by the regulators, politicians.
Today I thought of sharing some old brokers terminologies and bit personal experience. As I quoted on FB Continue reading “Grexit and Brokers Terminologies”