Polarization is a buzz in the Indian media and political parties after the Tsunami, tectonic shift , Modi wave in the political history of India . Now everyone is keeping an eye on the cabinet ministers. Coalition politics in India gave us the pressure to invent more ministries, more ministers of state, etc. With that compulsion behind us, we can now come back to a tight and simple design.
Just to quote : The US Cabinet consists of 15 ministries. The UK Cabinet has 22 members in all. In India, we have 33 ministers and then we have a long list of others who are cabinet members. Stopping it here and moving on the quotes that I wanted to share 😉
- The three most harmful addictions are heroin, carbohydrates and a monthly salary
- To bankrupt a fool give him information.
- Education makes the wise slightly wiser, but it makes the fool vastly more dangerous
- The best revenge for a Liar is to convince him that you believe what he said.
- The Opposite of success isn’t failure, it is name- dropping.
- Karl Max a visionary figured out that you can control a slave much better by convincing him he is an employee.