Today is the biggest political economic event of India the yearly govt. Budget 2017, It has been always the biggest sales event by the media and every year the projections, expectations are on the rise.
The following will be the reactions to the budget to be presented even before analyzing it .
- BJP – Path breaking, pro-farmer & will help the last person in the society.
- Congress – Anti-poor & will increase inflation.
- AAP – For the benefit of Adani & Ambani.
- CPI & CPM – Will serve American interest & will result in mass unemployment. Continue reading “Post Budget Analysis in Advance”
Very Good morning to all my readers, Last week was an event full week in India.
Union budget and Railways budget both presented in the parliament. I would not do any more analysis on them as the media has already done the need full. Let’s start with some motivational thoughts to get in to the week :
- Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
- The challenge is not to manage time, but to manage ourselves.” – Steven Covey
- When it doesn’t matter how much the drinks cost, it’s always happy hour.
- Associate to Analyst: “My Tuesday night is your Friday night.” ED to Associate: “My bar tab is your paycheck.”
- One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man.” – Elbert Hubbard
- Continue reading “Monday Thoughts :)”