Very Good morning to all my readers, Last week was an event full week in India.
Union budget and Railways budget both presented in the parliament. I would not do any more analysis on them as the media has already done the need full. Let’s start with some motivational thoughts to get in to the week :
- Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
- The challenge is not to manage time, but to manage ourselves.” – Steven Covey
- When it doesn’t matter how much the drinks cost, it’s always happy hour.
- Associate to Analyst: “My Tuesday night is your Friday night.” ED to Associate: “My bar tab is your paycheck.”
- One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man.” – Elbert Hubbard
- Continue reading “Monday Thoughts :)”
Lot of things written about the the financial markets profesionals as in one of the remarks somebody coated its better to be lucky fool rather than a unlucky talented genius. They say make hay while the sun shines as its a cyclical industry, but remember Wealth is like sea-water; the more we drink, the thirstier we become; and the same is true of fame. by Arthur..It doesn’t mean that you run away from sea water..and below is some past collection :
- The three most harmful addictions are heroin, carbohydrates and a monthly salary.
- To bankrupt a fool give him information.
- Education makes the wise slightly wiser, but it makes the fool vastly more dangerous
- The best revenge for a Liar is to convince him that you believe what he said.
Continue reading “The Black Swan or the White Sheep”